The Veloce Racing Association (VRA) was established in 2002 by a group of Alfa Romeo motor racing enthusiasts, to promote racing competition for eligible Alfa Romeo vehicles Australia-wide. The VRA's founding objective is:
"To provide racers of eligible Alfa Romeos the opportunity to compete together in a spirit of close, but safe competition through the promotion of accessibility, affordability and fairness for all participants."
2019 Racing & Social Events Calendar
- Wednesday 15 May 2019 - Dooley's Silverwater - Social Meeting **** Note date changed!
- Saturday 1 June 2019 - SMSP GP - VRA Round 3 ***** LINK to enter the event ******
- Wednesday 19 June 2019 - Dooley's Silverwater - Social Meeting
- Friday 26 July 2019 - Wakefield Park - VRA Winter Drive Day
- Wednesday 21 August 2019 - Dooley's Silverwater - Social Meeting
- Sunday 15 September 2019 - Wakefield Park - VRA Round 4
- Wednesday 23 October 2019 - Dooley's Silverwater - Social Meeting
- TO BE ADVISED - October or November 2 day event - VRA Round 5 & East Coast Challenge
- Wednesday 11 December 2019 - Dooley's Silverwater - VRA End-of-year Function
Our social meetings are held at Dooley's Waterview Club in Silverwater commencing at 19:30, with many meeting for dinner beforehand from around 18:30.
All race events in 2019 will be conducted under AASA permits as combined race events with the following classes:
- Nuovo for modern, late model cars
- Classico for historic Group S & Group N cars
- Group A for the earlier Rear Wheel Drive V6 models
- Under 2L for 4 cylinder normally aspirated cars
- Twin Spark for Twin Spark Cup cars
Further eligibility details can be found on the Rules page.