The Veloce Racing Association (VRA) was established in 2002 by a group of Alfa Romeo motor racing enthusiasts, to promote racing competition for eligible Alfa Romeo vehicles Australia-wide. The VRA's founding objective is:
"To provide racers of eligible Alfa Romeos the opportunity to compete together in a spirit of close, but safe competition through the promotion of accessibility, affordability and fairness for all participants."
2019 Racing & Social Events Calendar
- Wednesday 23 October 2019 - Dooley's Silverwater - Social Meeting & AGM
- Wednesday 11 December 2019 - Dooley's Silverwater - VRA End-of-year Function/Trophy Presentation
Our social meetings are held at Dooley's Waterview Club in Silverwater commencing at 19:30, with many meeting for dinner beforehand from around 18:30.
All race events in 2019 will be conducted under AASA permits as combined race events with the following classes:
- Nuovo for all late model cars
- Classico for historic Group S & Group N category cars
- Group A for early model RWD V6-engined cars
- Under 2L for all 4 cylinder normally aspirated cars
- Twin Spark Cup for late model Twin Spark-engined cars
Further eligibility details can be found on the Rules page.